We offer individual and couples key work sessions and direct support in identified areas of family and relationship dynamics. The aim is to empower families to develop their parenting skills and to build resilience. This helps people to learn how to thrive even in the face of adversity.
What We Do...
Teaching and Support Programs
We offer a variety of support and teaching programs alongside the assessment process:
- Solihull Parenting Programme
- Anger Management
- Psycho-Social Substance Misuse Programme
- Child Development and Attachment
- Domestic Abuse Awareness and Freedom Programme
- Life Skills for Independent Living
- Supervised Contact for families within the assessment
- Free aftercare service for up to 3 months
- Outreach Support for families who have successfully completed assessments with a positive outcome.
- Step Down – We offer a step-down program where it is identified that this is required as part of the reintegration process.
+44 (0)208 581 0472
+44 (0)203 441 7970