The Orchards facilitates baby massage groups. With each gentle stroke, your baby will feel nurtured and loved strengthening the bond between parent and child. “It’s super relaxing for babies and can improve the quality of their sleep”.
- Feeling closer to your baby
- Gaining a deeper understanding of your baby’s behaviour
- Providing enjoying opportunity for you to spend one-to-one time with your baby
- Feeling the relaxing effects of giving your baby a massage
- Learning a life-long parenting skill
What We Do...
Teaching and Support Programs
We offer a variety of support and teaching programs alongside the assessment process:
- Solihull Parenting Programme
- Anger Management
- Psycho-Social Substance Misuse Programme
- Child Development and Attachment
- Domestic Abuse Awareness and Freedom Programme
- Life Skills for Independent Living
- Supervised Contact for families within the assessment
- Free aftercare service for up to 3 months
- Outreach Support for families who have successfully completed assessments with a positive outcome.
- Step Down – We offer a step-down program where it is identified that this is required as part of the reintegration process.
+44 (0)208 581 0472
+44 (0)203 441 7970