Frequently Asked Questions by our residents and stake holders have been listed below:
Referrals can be made by sending an email to our team. Referral emails can be sent from the Contact Us page of this website. Phone calls can also be made to enquire about our referral process.
Assessments are typically 12 weeks. However we review after 6 weeks providing an Interim Report with Prognostics Indicators as to whether it should progress to 12 weeks. We will the provide an Indicator Report at 9 weeks and a Final report at 12 weeks.
Our Assessment Centres can be located at 6 Hillyard Road Hanwell and at 22 Moulton Avenue Hounslow and both centres are accessible by bus and train.
For more information on vacancies available at The Orchards visit our staff page. Phone calls can also be made to enquire about vacancies.
We offer a variety of support and teaching programmes alongside the assessment process:
- Solihull Parenting Programme
- Anger Management
- Psycho-Social Substance Misuse Programme
- Child Development and Attachment
- Domestic Abuse Awareness and Freedom Programme
- Life Skills for Independent Living
- Supervised Contact for families within the assessment
- Free aftercare service for up to 3 months
- Outreach Support for families who have successfully completed assessments with a positive outcome.
- Step Down – We offer a step-down program where it is identified that this is required as part of the reintegration process.
All essential items and toiletries for baby, food, clothes and toiletries for parents. Moses basket for baby.
The Orchards has been rated Good by OFSTED.
The Orchards boasts a dedicated team of qualified and professional staff. Our professional team have a wide range of skills and experience in various fields including: Social Workers, Family Assessment Workers, Disabilities Specialists, Substance Misuse Specialists, Mental Health Specialists, Domestic Abuse Specialists, Training and Development Specialists and After Care Support